Islamic Militancy Exposed !

To help expose Islamic Militancy and the evil it created.

Name:
Location: Canada, Canada

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quran calls the beloved people of God, the Israelites, pigs!


. . . . Old Testament connotes us that Jews were an endeared group of people to the heart of God throughout His dealings with them. Some of the most affectionate terms were used by God to reveal His love for His people, Israel: my people, my inheritance, my wife, my son, my belonging, my sheep, the apple of my eye, my pride etc.

Now, let us look into Quran to comprehend the descriptions it gives to Jewish people.

Surah 2:65 - Pigs

Surah 3:71 - People who conceal the truth

Surah 5:41 - People who are cursed

Surah 5:60 - Apes

Surah 5:64 - Blasphemers

Surah 5:82 - Most vehement and most violent of mankind

Surah 5:64 - Not loved by Allah and sealed by him for the day of Judgment . . . .


Now, enter this site to read further:
http://kgpaul.com/files/Anti-Semitism_in_Quran.htm

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counters